It's easy. Scroll down and find instructions for taking the city bus and directions for driving yourself. You will also find a map that shows the route to the Main Pick-up Location and tips on where to park your vehicle.
TAKING THE CITY BUS
Hotels South Of The Airport: Doubletree, Spring Hill Suites, Homestead Studios, Hampton Inn, Sofitel, Hyatt Summerfield, Homewood Suites, Hilton, Airport Regency, Crowne Plaza, Fairfield Inn, Miami Princess.
- On NW 7 St., board the "Route 7" Bus, eastbound
- Get off the bus in Downtown Miami at NE 3 St.
- Walk two blocks east to our main pick-up location at the Holiday Inn Hotel (340 Biscayne Blvd.)
- The ride takes about 45 minutes. See route schedule
Hotels North Of The Airport: Embassy Suites, La Quinta Inn, Holiday Inn, Red Roof Inn, Sleep Inn, Homestead Studio, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Runway Inn, Hotel Aladdin, Fantasy Inn.
- On NW 36 St., board the "Route 36" Bus, eastbound
- Transfer to the "Route 2" Bus at NW 2 Ave., southbound
- Get off the bus in Downtown Miami at NE 4 St.
- Walk three blocks east to our main pick-up location at the Holiday Inn Hotel (340 Biscayne Blvd.)
- The ride takes about 55 minutes. See route schedule
Take the Dolphin Expressway East to I-395 East. Exit at Biscayne Blvd. At the end of the off ramp, continue eastbound, turn right (South) onto Biscayne Blvd. and continue until you reach NE 2nd Street. Make a U-turn at NE 2nd Street onto Biscayne Blvd., North. Go one block to NE 3rd Street and turn right (East) into Bayside Marketplace -- immediately veer left to the parking garage. After parking your vehicle, walk across the street to the Holiday Inn and meet the bus.
There is a parking garage at the entrance to Bayside Marketplace, next to the American flags. An early bird parking special is available - if you arrive before 10:00 AM - you can park until 6:00 PM for $5. On Saturday and Sunday, the garage accepts cash only, payable in advance. Parking can also be found adjacent to to the mall, and along Biscayne Boulevard. See the parking map below.